This is not a termination request.
As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
1. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than seven (7) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
2. Membership hold requests are available in 30-day increments for up to two (2) consecutive 30-day periods (i.e. 30 or 60 days).
3. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
4. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
5. You cannot use a hold request period as a cancellation notice period. If you want to cancel when on hold, membership will come off hold and your 30 days will commence for your notice period submission form. Any payments that are due within this 30 day period will be taken.