CrossFit BURY MEMBERSHIP
- New members must attend the CrossFit Foundations 2 hours class (generally on Sunday)
- After completion of CrossFit Foundations you can go straight into CrossFit Classes known as WOD (Workout Of the Day)
- Membership is for a minimum of three months
- One month cancellation notice period
CrossFIt BURY Gold Membership
- 5 CrossFit classes per week
- Unlimited Open Gym sessions
CROSSFIT BURY SILVER MEMBERSHIP
- 3 CrossFit classes per week
- 1 Open Gym session
CROSSFIT BURY BRONZE MEMBERSHIP
- 2 CrossFit classes per week
- 1 Open Gym session per week
GOLD MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS (Only one discount per member)
- 10% discount for Students, Emergency Services Personnel, Armed Forces and over 60’s.
- 10% discount for joint Gold members (To qualify a single direct debit payment must be made each month covering both members.)
- Special rate are available for armed services personnel on leave – please contact us
CROSSFIT BURY CLASS PACK
For safety reason, any athlete must have completed a CrossFit Fundamentals class either at CrossFit Bury or another CrossFit affiliate.
PRIVATE CROSSFIT TRAINING
One-to-one sessions with our coach/personal trainer
£35 per hour
4 session block £120
8 session block £230
12 session block £320
With a personal programming to help you reach you specific goals, you will be trained with a greater variety of movement combining CrossFit - Powerlifting - Strongman.
CrossFit Lite provides the same benefits as the regular CrossFit Bury WODs without the perceived 'intimidation' and complexity of more advanced gymnastics and weightlifting elements.
It is a great way for women and olders to get an introduction to CrossFit or to just get a great workout under the supervision of our head coach, Frenchi, in a friendly and comfortable environment through fun and enjoyable sessions.